Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jesh de Rox Seminar - Vancouver

Oh Jesh. There is no one like him. Humble, open, emotional, philosophical & oozing understanding.
In three days Jesh was able to touch & change each person there in some fundamental way. His heart was open & each of us responded the same way. It was easy to see how he could capture the intimate images from the couples in his photos. He reaches into your soul & sees you.
The seminar was about many, many, many things. These will be lessons revisited throughout my life. I feel peaceful & excited. Introspective & open. Wanting to share & looking for ways to learn.
This workshop was full of life lessons, an exploration of the experience of capturing images & growing as an artist and as an individual person. If you want to do some serious soul searching & come away with a fascination of our craft as photographers Jesh's seminar is the place to be.
As a special treat while I was in Vancouver I was able to stay with my good friends Ral & Danelle of RAD Studios. These guys spoilt me & showed me a wonderful time. I seriously didn't want to leave. Thanks so much.

No comments: