Friday, January 18, 2008

NEW LOOK | NEW WEBSITE


We had a fabulous time in Florida & learned tons at the seminar. There are so many talented photographers out there and it's so exciting to hear them speak, see their images & be inspired to see what's possible. We can't wait to get to the new season! Since we've been back we've been insanely busy getting our new branding (logo, business cards, signage & promo pieces) ready for this weekend's Bridal Fair. We love the new logo that Sasha from Otis and Huckleberry
http://www.otishuck.com/
came up with for us. Here's a sneak preview for you loyal blog readers out there;



Come on now - I need some feedback & I hope it's good cause it's been an insanely stressful week.

Also for your viewing pleasure we have a all new super fabulous website that has been launched (or so I'm told within 24 hours will be completed - but it's working on my computer now so I hope it works on yours as well). This has been a lot of work but I am very excited to hear thoughts on this. Please check it out. http://www.f8photography.com/

We are going to have a kick ass booth at this weekends Bridal Fair if anyone's up to coming for a visit please stop by - you'll even get to see me wearing a (gasp!) dress & maybe even nail polish (will wonders never cease!). So come by, check out the booth & our new top secret..........
To be revealed on Sunday.

Good night all!
trish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new website Matt & Trish. Looks very sleek and modern! Enjoy the Bridal Fair! It will be chaos! I will be part of the chaos and hope to see you there. I can't wait to find out your secret!

Jen McLaren

Anonymous said...

I love the logo. And your new site looks sleek and fun. I hope you had a great time at the bridal fair and get to put your feet up today.

All You Need is Love-C&C said...

Great job on the new website! I was just showing my mom your gallery and I was pleasently surprised to see the "new look" of f8