Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pam & Jon's e-session

Hi everyone Matt here,
I had another wicked e-session on Sunday with two out-of-towners named Jon & Pam. Trish and I (with help from our two girls!) spent the morning scouting some new locations and to bounce a couple of ideas off each other hoping Jon & Pam were open to something a little different. When they arrived they told me to do what ever I wanted and that they were up for anything. I tell you, the juices were flowing and I think I captured some awesome images of these two. Thanks Jon & Pam for letting me run free!! I loved it!
here's a taste, what do you think? any comments?








2 comments:

chocolate hug said...

The second to last shot with the arrow made me chuckle...fantastic use of your surroundings! It's so fun using new locations. As always beautiful shots.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW, Hey guys Jon and Pam here. We are so happy with what we have seen so far, we had fun that day. We started out a little nervous but you made it so easy and comfortable and we can't wait to see the rest. We knew we could trust you to give us what we were hoping for and you did not dissapoint.