Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Nolan!

Nolan is turning 2! Wow. I have had a great time shooting this little guy from pregnancy through his 2nd birthday. These 2 year old boys - boy do they have alot of energy. I have a whole new respect for mom's with boys. Having 2 daughters myself, they were busy when they were 2, but after shooting 3 little 2 year old boys in the last month I've got to say - hats off to all the moms of little boys. Luckily, I do like a challenge & had a great time chasing Nolan around until his 2 cousins (Molly & Kees - who I have also photographed) showed up to join in the fun. Thanks for an energetic & fun shoot guys. Enjoy!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love, love, LOVE the bw shot of nolan...
what a gorgeous family! happy b-day nolan!

p.s.trish, you managed to get a shot of kees smiling that morning, you are a miracle worker! :)

michelle

Shannon said...

Hey Trish,
Once again you have done an incredible job of capturing Nolan. The crib shot is priceless and is our life at the moment! Great job of getting shots of the babies "smiling" - it was quite the morning. Thank you again and I cannot wait to see all the other photos.