Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kelsie & Paul

I KNOW Kelsie has been stalking this blog & is probably very excited & squealing right now to FINALLY see some images 2 1/2 weeks after her wedding. Sorry about the wait - this has been our busiest month ever (& we're very happy about that).
Kelsie was just a stunningly gorgeous bride. She knew how to move & was totally trusting with every suggestion. Paul, obviously adoring his beautiful wife played along with our ideas as well. Hang out by the back doors of the bottle depot? OK. Climb through this canola field? Sure. Hay bales - covered in spiders? well... ok. but not too close. What about some rock climbing while we're at it? Kelsie can climb in high heels - no problem.
Thanks for being so awesome guys, we totally loved hanging out with you on your wedding day. Let me know if these photos were worth the wait Kelsie ;)














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! That is all I can say! We are so happy with the pictures, can't wait to see the rest. You guys are absolutely amazing at what you do! We are looking forward to sharing any other special moments in our lives with you two, you are great and we are so grateful!

Love Paul and Kelsie

Anonymous said...

WOW...is all I can say also. You both have incredible talents. You captured incredible shots of this happy couple. Look forward to seeing the rest!
Lara-the mom of Emma the flower girl!!!

Cathryn said...

We were all excited to see the pics.I promised Kelsie I wouldn't cry, and I didn't. Well maybe a small tear. But when I looked at the pics I cried like a baby. I am so happy we found you to shoot their special day. And I am so blessed to have kids who are just as beautiful on the inside as the outside. And you totally captured that. What else can I say but THANK YOU!!!!!!

Cathryn-Kelsies Mom!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a beautiful field, it seemed to go on and on!