Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Erin & Rob e-session

Hi all, Matt is back!
Erin & Rob were really excited about their e-session and although they told me to do "whatever I thought would be cool", I think that some of the back alleys of Kensington might have had them a wee bit worried (ie. crazy dude with bull whip).
Guys, I know I took you out of you comfort zone a little but I am stoked with the images we created together. Erin's smile could light up any old dingy alley! Check these out.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shot on the garbage can. Honestly, what other photographers would think of that!!

Anonymous said...

Rob & Erin here - We had such a great time with Matt on this e-session!! We got into some unusual places… but that was the best part! We’re thrilled about how great our shots turned out and we LOVE that they don’t look like “typical” engagement photos. Awesome stuff. Looking forward to November 14th!