Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rost family

We have 2 daughters at home (4 & 6) & some days I don't stop between business, ballet, school, playdates, laundry & meals. I cannot imagine what the Rost family is like on a daily basis. They have 4 wonderful children Caitlyn (age 3), Brendan (age 11), & then the twins - Ethan and Ashlyn (5 months). This boggles my mind, somehow Amy & David pull it off - the house was clean, the kids very co-operative & respectful & Amy & David looked totally put together (albeit - a little tired - as you can imagine). I have so much respect & admiration for these guys & loved that they took time to capture this busy time in their lives (though I'm sure they won't soon forget). Enjoy the photos guys.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the babies on the blanket! so cute!