Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cindy & Paul's Wedding

I know Cindy has been very eagerly anticipating this post so I am so happy to finally have finished their gorgeous wedding & able to post it (I hope it's everything you've imagined & more!).
Cindy & Paul are the kind of couple who smile easily & laugh often. They enjoy delicious food, quality bed linens & good time with friends & they laugh a lot - did I mention that? Paul's very quirky sense of humor, many crazy expressions & high energy are perfectly balanced by Cindy's solid, warm, serious side - she's always laughing & shaking her head at Paul. In many ways they're the ying & yang of each other, in many ways they're like 2 pieces of a puzzle that fit together seamlessly. Paul has a love of converse shoes & that was his gift to his groomsmen to wear on the wedding day - Cindy was all about the details, lovely centerpieces of fresh herbs at the reception, her grandmother's broach on her bouquet, custom made bridesmaids dresses & my favorite detail - her wedding dress - it had pockets! How cool is that? Guys, you are 2 of the coolest people ever, we are so deeply honored to have been the ones to capture you wedding day & your unique personalities, enjoy the photos...the wait is over!
ps. check back & view the slideshow in a few days to check out so many more details & great shots from the wedding...






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dearest Cindy,
You made the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. That smile of yours would light up a night of total darkness. You deserve every ounce of happiness I see on your face. Paul, you are the luckiest guy in the whole world,I say that because Cindy has such a special place in my heart. Paul you were also very dashing on your special day. Congratulations to you both and I hope to see you the next time you are in our neck of the woods.
Take care, live well, love much and laugh often.
I love you Cindy,
Jeanette
xxxxxx000000