Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The b-sessions



There's a new area of photography that I am very excited in pursuing but it's sensitive material & people are very selective which images are shown on the blog...understandably. Boudoir photography (b-session). I know, sounds terrifying, but my experience in shooting these has been really positive & amazing. For the ladies it's very empowering to have a boudoir shoot & such an incredible gift/memento/record to give as a gift to your fiancee, boyfriend, husband - or just do it for yourself.
As a special promotion for the month of January & through until Feb.5 I am offering $50 off any b-session* (* booked during a weekday) & it's just in time for surprising someone special for Valentines Day....
Here's an e-mail I received from a very happy client after her b-session.

Hi Trish,

The book looks great! I am so pleased with how everything worked out. You did such an amazing job with the whole project and I can't wait to share it with my husband - since that's what this whole thing was about in the first place :) I can't believe that just a few pictures can completely change how you look at yourself and I'm so glad I decided to do this for myself as it has really helped my self confidence.

I will definitely recommend your services to all of my family and friends - you are so amazing at what you do!

Thanks again so much for everything you have done!


These are just a few images that she felt comfortable sharing on the internet. We'll keep it classy not trashy - so don't be shy, book a b-session - it'll be fun, I promise....

No comments: