Monday, May 10, 2010

Nicole & Martin's Wedding

Nicole & Martin were our first wedding of the year & it was fabulous! Beautiful bride, good looking groom, wicked wedding party, wonderful weather & cool locations - what more could we ask for? Nicole was totally relaxed, gorgeous & happy while Martin was attentive, caring & having fun. Both these guys were comfortable in front of the camera & very comfortable with each other & the images are a beautiful insight into their love. Enjoy your honey moon in Thailand & Bali guys - I hope these photos bring back wonderful memories of the day.


















2 comments:

Lucas Baini said...

I dont know you, im here because i touched the "next blog" button several times. But... Incredible photos of a wedding! The pic with the groom and the rings between his fingers... really great. sorry if i´d mistake in the writing, im from Argentina and my english.. well... you know :P

Anonymous said...

these are amazing!! love the locations, you guys totally rock! over a year and a half since my wedding, and my photos STILL take my breath away.