Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jen & Dan & Sydney

First of all, I have to apolagize (& explain) my lack of posts lately - our office has been closed while we enjoyed some family time with our kids camping for 2 weeks - which was fabulous, however we are now very hard back at it.

Sydney is a very busy little 16 month old & definitely kept me on my toes while capturing some adorable photos of her with mom & dad. Usually little girls are calmer that the boys but Sydney must wear her parents out by the end of each day. The only time that she paused for a moment was when a dog (obviously her favorite creatures) would walk by as we were taking photos. Thanks for a super fun & energetic shoot guys - it was great hanging out with you.








2 comments:

Jen said...

We love the pictures, especially the close-up of Sydney's face.
Can't wait to see the rest!
Thanks, Trish.

Jen

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. I have no idea how you got a 16 month old to lie down for the first two shots!