Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tegan & Darrell e-session



OK, so being my one & only little sister does have it's priveledges...I shot these images this afternoon & WOW!!!!!!! Sorry to all my really great clients who are waiting to see thier photos, I am working as hard as I can but...like I said being my sister sometimes gets you to the front of the line (or at least the blog). You guys were so much fun to shoot today, thanks for doing anything I asked - I am so looking forward to your wedding! xo big sis

click here for slideshow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god these pictures are awesome!!! The location was perfect for our theme and we had so much fun! yee-haw! Thanks sis!! your my favorite sister...my only sister! hahaha! I can't wait for the wedding shoot!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos, as always! Love the location!