Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rowan - 6 months

I love it when past wedding clients e-mail to say they need some baby photos done, it's an amazing priviledge to document peoples lives over a long period of time. It's interesting because when people get married they feel like at that moment they love that person the most they could ever possibly love them. As time goes on & they start a family, that love grows even stronger & it's such a thrill for me to see people fall even more in love as their family grows.
Little Rowan was very suspicious of me when I first arrived & started photographing her for some 6 months portraits. (I love the first shot - her expression says EXACTLY what she was thinking) As the shoot progressed & with mom & dad reassuring her closeby that everything was ok she started to warm up & we got some great shots. Thanks for sharing Rowan with me Dany & Wanda, she's absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy.













1 comment:

Wanda said...

The pics look great Trish, we can't wait to see the rest of them!