Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sweet Sydney

I have been shooting Noelle & Brian for a few years now starting with her 1st pregnancy in 2007 & I've been anxiously waiting for little Sydney's arrival & was so excited to finally meet her - 2 weeks old & absolutely gorgeous. Big brother Isaiah, wasn't as thrilled about the new arrival as mom & dad but he was great while we were shooting (as long as he didn't have to hold little sister for more than 3 seconds). Noelle & Brian, I am so happy Sydney has safely arrived at home with such an amazing, adoring & loving family surrounding her I am sure she will be the most loved princess ever.
Congratulations & much love.


Doesn't Noelle look gorgeous in this shot?










Good job Isaiah!



I love this shot of a worn out daddy & baby at the end of the shoot :)

No comments: