Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gorgeous Gorgenyi's

It was an overcast rainy afternoon when I met Dave & Kim for round 2 of the prego belly shots & little Ava was in no mood to be photographed. I first started shooting this family before Ava was born & now she's already 2.5 & they're expecting another little girl next month! The Gorgenyi's are close friends of ours & the sweetest people I know. Ava slowly warmed up a bit as the shoot progressed & the giant lollypop definitely got some smiles. My favorite shot of the day though is at the coffee shop where Kim took me out for lunch after the shoot (see what I mean? super sweet!) when Ava is relaxed & happy & a stunning vision in her little yellow dress against the yellow painting in the background. I can't wait until the new little sister arrives & I get to capture this amazing family all over again.













No comments: