Monday, July 20, 2009

Jennifer & Curtis e-session

When Curtis & Jennifer contacted me about doing an e-session they said that they were looking for a more urban feel and wanted me to "just do what I do" Awesome! Jennifer is simply stunning and really knows how to work it in front of the camera and both her and Curtis had a great time just being together kissing, cuddling and laughing. I had a great time with you both and think we captured some wicked images together. Thanks for letting me "run free" guys, both Trish and I are really excited about your upcoming wedding. Cheers!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Matt!
Thanks so much for the awesome comments and photos. You did an amazing job! Curt and I are super excited to see what you come up with for the wedding! We don't doubt that the shots will be great!

Thanks again, you guys always manage to capture us at our best. We throughly enjoy your work!! You and Trish are truely gifted!
Jen and Curt