Friday, September 4, 2009

Beautiful Brooklyn

I think the f8 families have the cutest kids EVER! No, it doesn't make me want to have more kids (2 is plenty - thank-you) but it does make me love my job. Once again a wonderful couple who were married last year (Niki & Corey's monsoon wedding) have had a baby this year. Niki & Corey are 2 of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure of photographing & their daughter Brooklyn is no different. She alternated between smiles, dozing & a few cranky outbursts but overall absolutely adorable. Here's why I love these guy;



click here for slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've done it yet again guys. WOW!
The photos are absolutely amazing. You have once again captured another wonderful milestone in our lives. Last year it was our wedding and this year our family of three. Take care and lots of love.

Niki,Corey & Brooklyn