Friday, September 11, 2009

Shannon's seriously Beautiful Belly

One of my daughter Molly's favorite expressions is "Seriously?" (Heavy on the sarcasm). As in "Is that all the ice cream you're giving me mummy? Seriously - I'm 7 - I can eat more than that". That's exactly what I was thinking when I arrived to shoot Shannon's beautiful belly. As in "Can you seriously look this gorgeous & be pregnant? Seriously?" Shannon & Mike are 2 amazing friends of ours & simply incredible to photograph. When they let us know they were expecting their first I couldn't wait to capture Shannon looking supe cute with her belly. If these guys look familiar it's because we shot their wedding in 2007;



I am so excited for them to move onto the parenting stage & know the obvious love they have for each other will only grow deeper as share it with the little person they've created.










Are you thinking "Seriously?" yet?





No comments: