Monday, December 8, 2008

Erin & Rob's Wedding

I would describe Erin as a classic beauty, gorgeous, infectious smile & a warm personality. Rob obviously had several qualities to appreciate when he asked Erin to marry him. 4 months later it was done. They pulled it off with class, humor & had nothing but fun. The girls were super stylish all decked out in long gloves & furs (luckily because it was very cold that day) & the guys looked dapper in their tuxes. We had to work quickly as the light faded fast but we got some images that I absolutely love. Congrats to you both.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob & Erin here,
Matt, you made me cry happy tears today!! And even though Rob didn’t need a Kleenex, I know he felt the same way I did when we saw our pictures for the first time. Neither of us can believe how gorgeous you and Trish made us look on our Wedding Day! Thank you for all you’ve done. These images are beyond fabulous to us, and we’ll cherish them forever.