Thursday, January 21, 2010

Website Updates & Bridal Fair

So, in preparation for the big Wedding Fair this weekend I have updated our website! Chances are if we've shot your wedding or engagement session this last year you are now on our website. Take a few minutes to check it out & let us know what you think.
The fabulous Wedding Fair is this Sunday Jan. 24! from 9:30 - 5:30 at the Round Up Centre - stop by & say 'hi' - we're in booth 106. I'll try to post a few images after we set up on Sat.....it's going to look great.

And just because posts are better with an image...



p.s. I will be working on updating the portrait side of the website in the next few weeks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checked out the site - looks awesome (as usual). I feel like a
supermodel :)

...I love all of your photos. You guys do such fabulous work!!!!