Friday, February 15, 2008

For Photographers

So, I have had a few questions from other photographers over the last few months & I thought I'd share the questions & answers with everyone.

1. Who designs your website?
Pre-January I had a terrific web designer Tammy, from 2peasinapod
She did a fabulous job but I'm not afraid of change.
The site I have now is a template from bludomain
The templates are really easy to use & very customizable which is what I needed. I can upload my own images, create galleries & change dates, headings & colors easily. I LOVE IT. I totally recommend it to anyone creating a website.

2. DWF Seminar (digital wedding forum) - was it worth going to?
We travelled to Las Vegas last March & then to Florida last month for the annual DWF Seminar. I have to say that attending these conferences are the best thing we ever did. There are photographers from all over the world sharing info. & their images, vendors from excellent album companies, camera bags, camera gear, everything! The best part for us was that it opened our eyes & minds to the fact that there are photographers all over the world making amazing images (not just here in our market) and we were humbled & inspired by what we saw & learned. Yes, it was expensive & yes, it was worth every penny & yes, we will do it again next year - without a doubt.

There are more questions but I will save those for another post :)
Please let me know if you have any other questions, I am happy to share what I have learned - that's how we can all grow.
My dad's biggest piece of advice for me has been 'Never be afraid to ask questions'.




A sneak peek image from last Sat.'s FREEZING cold wedding.

No comments: