Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome Easton

When I arrived to take photos of 8 day old Easton it was like stepping into a photographers dream. He was fast asleep, on a sheepskin blanket, in from of a fireplace in a room full of natural light. This was extremely good news for the style of photography I love to shoot.

The more natural light the better & I learned a HUGE lesson that day. Photos of newborn babies are best done in the first 7 days of their lives (max.10 days). Easton was sleepy, easily changed into various outfits, didn’t mind being moved into different locations & positions & so co-operative. I could do all my favorite detail shots & the new ideas I’d been waiting to have the right situation to try out - accomplished. Not to mention how welcoming, comfortable & relaxed Kyla & Curtis were to be around.
Thanks for a fabulous shoot guys - enjoy your gorgeous son.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trish,
We love the photos of Easton, ecspecially the one of him in the buff. You definitely know how to capture a beautiful moment. We can't wait to see the rest.
Kyla and Curtis