Thursday, February 7, 2008

Some questions for YOU!

Hello there! You might have noticed a little section I added to the blog on the right.......>
I know there are quite a few people visiting this blog (thank-you!) & I wanted to find out a few opinions from all those blog stalkers out there (I admit it - I am guilty of being a stalker myself). However, I would like to be posting info./images that people are interested in & events people want to read/learn about.
I also recieved an e-mail from a super good friend in New York (hi Vero!) who let me know that the website took 5 min. to load on her computer. On mine it's about 10 seconds so I wanted to find out if anyone else is running into this slow speed problem.

Please take a second & give me some feedback - it's annonymous & will only improve your viewing pleasure :)
Thanks!!!!!!

No comments: