Thursday, April 2, 2009

Little Liam

Cate & Paul were surprised by an early arrival of their little son, Liam, shortly after our pregnancy photos were done. I was so excited to meet him at 4 weeks old & capture some of this loving families joy.
The biggest part of what I love about being a photographer is being able to document peoples lives. Cate & Paul are a great example, we started out with engagement photos;


Then the wedding on the stunning Kicking Horse Mountain;



A Beautiful Prego Belly;



And now the next chapter, parenthood. I think they're falling more in love as time goes on & I can't wait to continue to capture what happens next.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pure genius! Amazing as always. Can't stop looking at them! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Cate, Paul & Liam

christine said...

breeze12
i just love these pictures of my gorgeous grandson
wirh his loving parents