Monday, April 27, 2009

Taylor - 2 weeks & 2 days old

I met Erin 2 years ago when we photographed her sister's wedding & I was so excited when she contacted me to take some shots of their new little daughter, Taylor. Erin & I bonded over our love of all things damask & I was so impressed with her calm, laid back mothering skills. Most new parents are sleep-deprived, a little anxious about being new parents & a little unsure of how to deal with a brand new baby. Not Erin & Shawn, these two fell naturally into the parenting roles & are so gentle, patient & of course, completely in love with their new little angel. It was a pleasure shooting you guys & all our damask ideas, I think you'll be thrilled with Taylor's first photo-shoot!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Congratulations Erin and Shawn - she's a beauty!!! Wishing you both all the best!!!

Kim, Dave and Ava Gorgenyi